AMHP-CHICAGO & OPEN-CHICAGO NETWORKING IFTAR
Purification: Holistic Fasting & Mental Health
Dr. Mazen Atassi, Naturopathic Doctor
Mazen Atassi is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine and the founder of Forward To Health, a clinical wellness and educational initiative. Dr. Mazen practices holistic medicine, bringing together the best of Eastern and Western therapeutics and weaving them together with a specialty in body-mind, psycho-emotional therapy. He has studied with the world-renowned healer Hakim Archuletta for several years and been granted permission by him to practice Hikma medicine. Mazen has also spent time in Amman, Jordan studying Arabic at Qasid Institute and with local scholars. In his time off he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, being in Nature, and taking road trips.
Network with Muslim health professionals and students from diverse sectors of healthcare and support AMHP’s program on mental health and advocacy for underserved and minority communities.
Join AMHP-Chicago listserv by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org and join AMHP-Chicago facebook page at the link here.
- Brown Line/ Purple Line/ Orange Line/Green Line Adams and Wabash stop
- Blue Line Jackson stop
- Red Line State and Adams stop
For additional CTA Bus and Train information, please visit www.transitchicago.com
- There is ample street parking, remember to pay at the meter boxes at all times. There are also several parking garages and lots in the area.
- If you are driving to the masjid, the parking lot south of Congress on Wabash is available for 3 hours is $6. No coupon needed.
- Daytime parking on 17 E. Adams (Adams and Wabash) is available for up to 12 hours during day is $12. Please pick up the coupon in the manager’s office to receive parking garage discount.